Thursday, August 23, 2007

Craigslist

Dear Craigslist:

Please release me from your siren call, luring me back to the computer every time I step away. I have chores to do, children to tend to...and sometimes I even need a bathroom break. Please release this hold you have on me! I can't take it any longer! My bathrooms need cleaning, the dishes need to be put away.....

I've wasted so much time on this post....what if I missed something awesome on the Craigslist Free Stuff board??? Oh crap...gotta run..........

~Mom on the Edge

1 comment:

Le Synge Bleu said...

the evil hold is never released...trust me...i have had this addiction for over 4 years now. but that's also how i've gotten my last 2 apartments and all my stuff so i guess i can't really complain. i even once got laid off of craigslist (i mean, i had a date), but that was a pretty bad transaction so i decided to stick to furniture and household items and barter.