Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nine years...

Dear husband:

Nine years ago today a couple of 22 year old kids vowed to spend their lives together. What were we thinking? ;) I remember the day so well, yet it also seems a blur. It went so fast...the ceremony, of course, lasting only 12 minutes. It was a kick-ass party though. Best reception ever!

I don't take the chance to say these things as often as I should, but now seems appropriate. Thank you for all you've done for me, all you do for me, for everything you are. Thank you for giving me two beautiful children. Thank you for being my rock when my strength fails me. Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being so patient and understanding. Thank you for loving me just the way I am. Thank you for being such a fantastic dad. Thank you for being mine.

Happy anniversary. I love you.

*************************************************************************************

And now, for the viewing enjoyment of my readers... a trip down memory lane...












2 comments:

Chaffy said...

Hey you guys!

Happy anniversary!!! What great pics!!! (((hugs)))

~Chaffy

Pearson said...

That was so sweet! thank you for that, and thank you for being a wonderful wife.