Thursday, August 30, 2007

Spy Kids


Dear unsuspecting citizens:

I must share with you a conversation I overheard between my 5 year old daughter (A) and 3 year old son (S). Beware. If you see them on the street, please do not approach. They should be considered armed and dangerous! You've been warned.
Conversation:

A: I think we're going to have to start spying on Dad.

S. Yep, we have to watch him.

A: Then we'll know what he's up to and can stop him before he can be mean.

S: Daddy's not mean to me.

A: Well, he could be. That's why we have to watch him. Here's the plan...you spy on him whenever he's in the living room. I'll spy on him when he's outside. Do you think Mom would spy on him at night, in the bedroom? I don't think we can trust that. Maybe he just sleeps there anyway.

S: Yep. I'll spy on him in the outside.
A: NO! You're supposed to spy in the living room! Pay attention!

S: Well, I can spy on him all the time.

A: Ok, we'll start today. Don't forget, you spy when he's in the living room...and be careful!

S: Careful, right. I'll go get our swords...

*********************************************************************************

Watch out, Dad. It sounds like a pretty strong plan, assuming they don't kill each other first.

4 comments:

Pearson said...

LOL, that's priceless! I guess I better start watching my back, huh?

Anonymous said...

Maybe they know something you don't! ;)

--jww said...

I can spy on him at work.

~Becky said...

I'll be sure to let them know they have a man on the inside at the office now. Nearly all the bases are covered. Now to install a nanny cam in his car...