Monday, September 3, 2007

And she's off...


Dear daughter:


Well, as unbelievable as it is, you start kindergarten tomorrow! You're so ready and I'm not worried about you at all. I know you'll do great. You're super smart: you can read, tie your shoes, tell time (a little bit), spell, you draw the most wonderful pictures, you're so creative and clever. Beyond all of those things, you're strong, honest and bold. You speak your mind and you don't let anything get in your way. I love that about you, even though it often makes my life a bit harder. ;) You're going to be just fine. I can't wait to see the girl you'll become as you meet new people and learn new things over the next several years in school. I hope you stay as strong as you are now and always hold onto who you are. Never change to suit anyone else. Most of all, I hope you're lucky enough to find friends as wonderful as the ones your dad and I found. I know you will. Who wouldn't be drawn to that personality? Good luck tomorrow, baby. I love you and can't wait to hear all about your first day!!!


~Mom

1 comment:

Le Synge Bleu said...

and the friends you make in kindergarten are the awesomest!

i'm glad we're still friends this many years later!