Sunday, October 28, 2007

Take 'Em Down!


Dear Redskins:


Intimidating? Yes. Unbeatable? No. We can beat New England. We've done it in 6 out of 7 meetings. I still say NE is overrated. They are in a division with incredibly sucky teams. That gives them a lot of breathing room and far less pressure during the regular season. Since they play the 3 other teams in their division 2 times each...that's pretty much a 6 win guarantee right there. The rest is a piece of cake. They barely have to show up to make it to the post-season. That means we have more at stake, more to lose. I think we want it more...and hopefully that will count for something.

~Mom on the Edge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think we have a shot. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Redskin win!

Jen

GatorMommy said...

D'oh! Not a good game. :(

Sorry for a disappointing day for you guys.