Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week 6...If it works, stick with it


Dear Redskins:
Since Alex's advice worked so well for you last week my superstitious side feels the need to test her abilities again. So, once again this week's advice is from my daughter...
"To get more points than the other team you need to throw the ball REALLY far. And, of course, catch it. Try to always make the other team fall down. Then they can't score points. You still need your Redskins shirts because they're lucky. And crossing your fingers is always lucky, too. Sing the Redskins song when you play...and, ummm, that's all I got!"

I predict a win at Lambeau for the 'Skins. Let's see how close I can get....I'm guessing Redskins 24, Packers 17.

We'll see...


~Mom on the Edge

2 comments:

Chaffy said...

Great advice Alex!!

Becky you were only off by 10 points....unfortunately it was 10 the wrong way. :( Sorry about your 'Skins, buddy.

Anonymous said...

Please send Alex to D.C. and have her sit down and go over CATCHING the ball with Santana Moss. Oh, and if there is any time left, maybe she could give the defense a tackling tutorial as well.

J