Thursday, September 13, 2007

Flyguy's doppleganger?



Dear Richmonders:

Have you seen I'm Gonna Git You Sucka? If not, where the hell were you in 1988? Anyway, I'm so excited to report that Flyguy has moved into our fair city. I was driving down 7th St. near the Coliseum the other day when suddenly, from around a corner appeared this larger than life character. All that was missing were the platform fishbowl shoes. He was spectacular! I've never seen anything like him in person. I wanted to talk to him...at least take his picture, but he was pretty intimidating. I was waiting for him to start reciting "My Bitch Better Have My Money" when the light turned green and the driver behind me (who amazingly wasn't entranced by the superfly pimptastic creature in our presence) started honking at me and I had to move on. Oh well. And now, just for dramatic effect, I present to you...




My Bitch Better Have My Money
by Flyguy

My bitch better have my money
Through rain, sleet, or snow
My whore better have my money
Not half, not some, but ALL my cash '
Cause if she don't,
I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.


No comments: